Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Bible Code

Well, as predicted, I did not actually make it to the gym. Haha... though I did manage to leave the office earlier today. If you consider 9pm early. :)

Actually went to Popular to buy a book that our Europe tour guide recommended. It's the Bible Code 2, by Michael Drosnin. According to Drosnin, the Bible actually has some secret codes in it that has only recently been successfully decoded with the use of the computer. The first book was published in 1997, and it explains how the Bible had been decoded to reveal some significant real life events. Such as the 9/11 Twin Towers incident, as well as World War II & Hitler.

The 2nd book is supposed to be more startling as it is supposed to describe events and phenomenon that indicate the End of Days (ie the Apocalypse). If the book is correct, the End is supposed to happen in 2006. Now THAT is a scary thought.

I can't say for certain if what I've mentioned here is absolutely true, because I have yet to read the book. But this is what the guide told us... When I get a chance to read the book, I will update you on its accuracy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home