Sunday, October 12, 2008

I found a new favourite author!

I've started reading storybooks again, and my favourite is still the chick lit genre. My favourite chick lit author so far is Marian Keyes, closely followed by Cecelia Ahern and Sophie Kinsella (not her Shopaholic series though!! I totally do not get the main character's pysch so never got past the first chapter of her first book).

Now I have found another author to read! Her name is Robyn Sisman. Even back in NZ, I've already seen her books, borrowed them a couple of times, but never actually read them before returning them to the library. 3 weeks ago, I borrowed one of her books (Perfect Strangers) right after my exam was over, and just finished yesterday. It was really enjoyable, easy to read, and laugh out loud funny at certain parts!

I just borrowed another 2 of her books, and can't wait to get started on them! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home