Saturday, April 29, 2006

Quote from Steve Jobs

This is part of the speech given by Steve Jobs (CEO of Apple) to Stamford students at their graduation:

You've got to find what you love.
If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home