Saturday, April 15, 2006

Trip to Singapore

Last weekend, I went over to S'pore to take advantage of the long weekend holiday. I always have such a good time in Singapore, so I was really looking forward to the trip. :)

I took the Aeroline bus down to Singapore on Saturday morning. It was so comfortable! It costs RM160 (2-way) and they even serve you food and movie on the bus. :)

Then in S'pore, I did a hell lot of shopping and on Saturday night I went to Clarke Quay with friend. It was beautiful. The ambience was great.

There's this club at Clarke Quay called the "1 Night Stand". Haha... it's for stand up comedy and it looks pretty cool. Will have to check out the party scene there with a group of friends some time soon. :)

1 Comments:

At 20 April, 2006 23:44, Blogger Sum said...

let's go! let's go!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home