Monday, September 11, 2006

Annual Dinner @ Bukit Merah Laketown Resort (9-10 Sept 2006)

The annual dinner for PAMB was held at the Bukit Merah Laketown Resort this year. Last year at Sunway Hotel, I guess I didn't really enjoy it all that much. But this year was extra special, because I was in-charge of putting up a staff salsa performance. So with my limited salsa knowledge and with lots of research (on websites and Havana Estudio!!), I managed to come up with a simple performance which I hoped could wow the audience nonetheless.

For a moment there, I was worried and stressed that I won't be able to pull it off. What with my actuarial exam around the corner (4 days after the annual dinner event!!) and work commitments: coming up with the choreography, organising the dance practice sessions, teaching the dance steps, coordinating the whole dance group... But I had a fantastic team of 'dancers' with me... enthusiatic, committed and fast learners. They made the whole thing so much easier. Thanks to my whole team!!!

So when the day came for performance time, we were ready. Ready to impress, ready to show our stuff... and most importantly, ready to have FUN! And the whole performance was FAN-TA-BU-LOUS! It couldn't have been better! I have part of the performance recorded and let me tell you now: It looked GREAT! ;) I will try to post pictures as soon as I get them. :)

Thanks team! For a fabulous night, a fantastic performance... and honouring me with your commitment, your enthusiasm, your friendship and hardwork! Couldn't have done it without you guys!! :)

4 Comments:

At 11 September, 2006 11:36, Blogger Jo said...

http://video.google.com or http://www.youtube.com ! I wanna see!

Good luck for your exam.

 
At 14 September, 2006 00:26, Blogger Sum said...

Haha... I'm not sure if I would wanna post it on youtube!!! Hahaha... but will definitely let u view it when I have a copy! ;)

 
At 14 September, 2006 17:40, Blogger Unknown said...

You can set to private for videos uploaded to youtube to share with only people you know.

 
At 16 September, 2006 00:22, Blogger Sum said...

Ooohh... OK!! Will try!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home