Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's been awhile...

Wow, has it been 4 months since I last posted an article? Time really flies... So many things have happened over the past few months. Babies born, exam results out (bad), another new year began, CNY, weddings, learning new dances, management changes in the company, recession... too many to recount in detail so let's just leave those in the past.

Of course I can't neglect to mention the birth of someone very special... my little niece Caitlin!! :) She's the most adorable little girl and the apple of my family's eye!! We all have a new darling in our midst! :P

There's a new craze on the internet called Twitter. It's a cross between chat and blogging where you can post a sentence or two about your current thoughts & comments about anything without having to go into a lengthy 'essay'. I guess I can do that here as well... so I'm not gonna sign up. So from now on, don't be surprise if I get lazy and start posting single-sentence comments or a post with a title but no content... ;)

So what's everyone been up to, I wonder?

Missing some of my friends & family back in KL... I miss those times when we used to hang out on weekends - watching movies, having dinners, playing badminton. treasure-hunting etc. Things are different here without those friends around. I sure feel it more acutely these days... I wonder why...
Wonder if they miss me too... Is the 'itch' starting again? Hmm...

1 Comments:

At 28 March, 2009 22:03, Blogger Kea said...

Caitlin is so happy she got a mention on your post! Lucky baby! We miss you toooooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home