Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Check out my other blog...

Hey.. in case you all didn't realise, I have set up another blog which I publish articles, e-mails, songs and quotes that I really like and find real meaning in. So do check it out at http://sumquotes.blogspot.com/

I finally managed to book tickets to go watch Harry Potter 4!! Woo hoo! Either this Thursday or Friday. Really hope I get to watch it soon! Have been waiting ages to watch this 4th instalment, which I think should be the most exciting one! :)

Did I mention I went to watch a concert at the Dewan Philharmonic (KLCC)? I went with a couple of friends after the hunt on Saturday. I thought that after a day of treasure hunting, I'd be dozing 10 minutes into the performance! But surprisingly, I was not! I really enjoyed myself. It's such a different feeling, being able to watch the music being played, rather than just listening to it on a cd. You can see the expressions on the pianist's face, the fingering and bowing of the violinists, the dedication of the conductor. Really quite amazing. I'm itching to go again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home