Friday, November 25, 2005

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Went to watch Harry Potter last night with my family. Even though it's quite a late show for a weeknight (ok, ok... maybe 10pm isn't late for most of you, but for little old me, it means big ugly panda eyes and a whole day at work where I can't concentrate!).

The movie was ok, I guess. I think I had pretty high expectations for it. I felt most of the scenes were a little rushed. Understandable, since there's so much to be filmed and so little time! Already the movie is 2.5 hrs long... Still they were unable to fit in a lot of scenes, which I thought would've been quite exciting and pretty crucial to the story.

My sister actually suggested that they should make a mini-series out of it, which I think is a brilliant idea! Then they can take all the time they want to shoot every scene, and fit in the whole story as it deserves to be immortalised on film. Though finding another Harry Potter, Ron Weasley & Hermione Granger would be quite tough indeed. Nothing can beat the originals... :)

Well, regardless, I'm going to watch it again tonite. Haha... Second time's the charm, eh? :P

3 Comments:

At 25 November, 2005 23:47, Blogger Kea said...

Brilliant idea, you say?
Why, thank you!
Heheh... :)

 
At 26 November, 2005 09:16, Blogger Kurios1978 said...

Ooh, they're all grown up now! Any romance/kissy/touchy/feely scenes?! :P

 
At 26 November, 2005 22:48, Blogger Sum said...

Haha... this is not THAT kind of movie!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home