Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Getting ready for the big move...

In less than 2 weeks, I'll be heading down to Singapore. It's been a long time coming, but I finally got off my lazy ass and made the move. About 2 months ago, I got an offer from Great Eastern Singapore. It took me a significant time to decide whether to accept it or not, but in the end I think it's a change that I really need to make, and Singapore was the place I wanted to be.

Some people have actually questioned my decision to go down to Singapore. I think a lot of people have a bad impression of Singapore. But to me, it's a place which is familiar to me... like a second home. Maybe working there will be different. Maybe things have changed since I was there more 15 years ago. Guess I will find out soon enough. :)

I hope I find a nice place to live. :) Rental has increased significantly in the past few months! What timing, huh? Hmm... but I think where I stay in S'pore will be of utmost importance. It has to be accessible and convenient. Even if it's a little pricey, I think it will be worth it. :)

I will be missing Malaysia though (Happy 50th Merdeka, Malaysia!!). I'll miss my parents, my sisters, my car, my beautiful house, my friends and my treasure hunting weekends!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home