Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars (Season 11) - Final 3!

Finally, we're at the final 3 of the Amazing Race All Stars! Much as I'd have liked Romber (Rob & Amber... remember Survivor?) to be there, it's exciting nonetheless. They did make good television. :P

So here's the final 3:
1) The Beauty Queens, Dustin & Kandice
2) Charla & Mirna
3) Eric & Danielle

I'll be putting my money on the Beauty Queens! They proved that not all blondes are dumb! Haha... They are beautiful and street-smart. They were able to perform almost all their tasks without much difficulty. They were participants in the Season 10 Amazing Race, but due to a bit of bad luck, was ousted out jst before the final leg of the race. Now, they've been given a 2nd chance and I really hope that they WIN!!

With the hype of them being beauty queens, I wondered which beauty pageant they were both in. After some research on the internet, I found out that they were roommates while competing for the Miss America 2006 pageant. :) Dustin represented California while Kandice was Miss New York.

I'll be rooting for them to win the US$1m race this coming Monday!

1 Comments:

At 02 May, 2007 19:04, Blogger Unknown said...

Go beauty queens! Amazing Race 11 hasn't even started here hahaha. So slow...they should keep up same timing as the US! Just like House is yay! =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home