Thursday, September 06, 2007

13 Favourite Movies

It's Thursday, and it's been a long time since I last did a "Thursday Thirteen". So on this Thursday, I will list 13 of my favourite movies:
  1. Ever After
  2. Independence Day
  3. Forrest Gump
  4. The Joy Luck Club
  5. Harry Potter (everyone of them!)
  6. The Matrix (first instalment only)
  7. The Parent Trap (the one with Lindsay Lohan)
  8. The Mummy
  9. Centre Stage
  10. While You Were Sleeping
  11. Addam's Family Values
  12. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
  13. Heart & Souls

2 Comments:

At 08 September, 2007 16:00, Blogger yin may said...

Hey treasure hunt princess.

When wanna come out salsa-ing before you move down to SG ?

 
At 13 September, 2007 15:40, Blogger Sum said...

Hey Salsa Con Sabor,
Dun think I have time before Saturday. I'm going to Jacky Cheung's concert tomoro nite. :P And will be heading down south on Saturday morning.
Next time I come back, will try to make it. Are you coming to S'pore's salsa festival?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home