Thursday, March 26, 2009

13 Things I should've done when I was younger...

  1. Learnt to dance professionally!! :P
  2. Continued with ballet lessons when I was in primary school
  3. Continued with tennis training in secondary school
  4. Be more assertive when I was in secondary school. I was quite a push-over when I was younger. Still one now, but much better than before!!
  5. Spent more time to get to know my grandfather before he passed away
  6. Talked to my parents more (which I shall do more from now on!!)
  7. Completed my Grade 8 piano exam
  8. Concentrated more on my actuarial exams early on in my career (then I would've finished them by now! Sigh...)
  9. Learnt to play the violin
  10. Learnt Spanish
  11. Saved more money when I was working in KL
  12. Learnt to use my money more wisely, like investing to grow whatever little wealth I had.
  13. Dated more... :)

4 Comments:

At 26 March, 2009 11:16, Blogger magdalene said...

Don't remember you being a push over in school... hmm...

 
At 28 March, 2009 15:36, Blogger Sum said...

I kinda was... I must've hid it pretty well... Hahaha... :)

 
At 30 March, 2009 20:39, Blogger Unknown said...

perhaps we should have been more forceful. you are still young to do all those, do it now!

 
At 02 April, 2009 23:11, Blogger Sum said...

no la... I should've been more proactive and did those things myself! I was just lazy... Hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home