Saturday, November 26, 2005

Shopping Spreeee.....!

Saturday sleep-ins are such bliss! I had a real serious sleep-in today. Woke up only at 2pm! Haha... Well, my defense is that I had a late night... after a 2nd round of Harry Potter and a late night chat with a friend. Slept only at 2am, and was so tired that I just slept right through breakfast and lunch!

After that, my sis, mum and I went to The Curve for some shopping. I actually intended to sit in Starbucks to test out the wireless internet as well as start on the Narnia book (before I go watch the movie). But decided to go shopping instead. And I'm so glad I did! I really did have a shopping spree! Haven't really been shopping lately, so it was good to be in a shop where there's SO much to buy! Spent about 2 hrs in that shop and ended up spending about RM400 on clothes!! Haha... well, it's a good way to start spending my bonus. :P

Next stop... a phone shop. About time to change to a new mobile phone. :) Intend to purchase a new hp with some basic functionalities, like camera, GPRS and maybe Bluetooth? Got any decent and relatively affordable ones to recommend?

3 Comments:

At 27 November, 2005 00:02, Blogger Shang Lee said...

i actually got a box of cereals becaues there's a free narnia book in it! (and it's chocolatey as well.. ;)

 
At 27 November, 2005 00:27, Blogger Sum said...

Hahaha... I bought the whole set at the Times Bookstore Warehouse sale. :) It has all seven books in it. I have yet to read any one of them! :P

 
At 29 November, 2005 12:43, Blogger Kea said...

It was a great afternoon wasn't it? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home