Wednesday, October 24, 2007

David Copperfield Show - CANCELLED!

Aaaaahhhhhhhh..... I'm so sad!!! I can't believe the show has been cancelled!! (link) :(

There are two seemingly isolated incidents that could have caused its cancellation:
  1. The FBI are investigating some items they found in David Copperfield's Las Vegas storage (link), or
  2. He's been accused of sexual assault (link)
Either way, the fact remains that I'm not gonna be able to see him live in action. Sigh... I so should've caught him in Vegas the last time. :( Ah well, just hope he comes by this part of the world again, coz I don't think I'll be heading over to Vegas again anytime soon.

As my friend said, he's so good that he did a disappearing act even BEFORE he does his performance!! Hahaha... Hilarious parody, but true... :P

2 Comments:

At 28 October, 2007 09:36, Blogger Cornelius said...

Not to worry too much. The rich and famous almost always get off the hook in the end. It's just a matter of time that he'll find his way to this part of the world again. The show WILL go on!

BTW, you haven't answered the questions under "Up, Even, Down" in my blog. I've been waiting for a Singapore girl's answer — just out of curiosity.

 
At 29 October, 2007 14:13, Blogger Cornelius said...

Oh another thing I want to ask you, Sum, how did you do that "Recent Comments" list on your sidebar? I thought it's easy for readers to keep track on the latest/recent comments. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home