Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Me? A Master?

Oh my goodness... I have just been flagged a Master in TimeOut Solution's hunt website (together with another two of my team mates). Hahaha... I can't believe it. Ok, I know people expected it, but seriously... I don't think I qualify as a Master. Sure, I go to a lot of hunts and have done well in quite a few of them, but that's really kudos to the team, not the individual. If I were to hunt on my own, I don't think they will even know I'm there!

But be that as it may, I'm still elated that I made the list, and hope I get to go back to KL to hunt soon! :)

7 Comments:

At 11 October, 2007 13:50, Blogger Shang Lee said...

Congratulations Master!

 
At 12 October, 2007 17:08, Blogger Yew-Syarawi said...

Congratulations, Master Sum!

 
At 13 October, 2007 02:00, Blogger Sum said...

Hahaha....! Master Sum! :D

 
At 13 October, 2007 20:59, Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations, master sum! you are accorded master for something, you deserved it. nothing is too difficult for you!

 
At 14 October, 2007 12:24, Blogger Jo said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I leave you guys for a couple of years and see what you do.



Asses.

 
At 14 October, 2007 21:12, Blogger Sum said...

Jo, it's time for you to step up to the plate again! They need you!! :P

 
At 16 October, 2007 23:01, Blogger Unknown said...

Please teach me the way of the hunter.

- From the gatherer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home