Saturday, December 03, 2005

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Finally bought the Friends DVDs that I've been dying to own!! :P So far, have only purchased 3 seasons, but I am so stoked to own these three that I'm definitely going to go get the rest too! Haha... Already started watching it today, and it's such a fantastic series! I just love the whole ensemble. Each and everyone of them has their own quirky sense of humour and unique personality... something you can identify with. And the fact that they've been friends for so long, sticking to each other through every crossroads in their lives, every heartbreak, every success, through all the tears and laughter... it's just really inspiring. I can only hope that my group of friends stay with me till the end of time. :)

I still remember the time I was first introduced to it. A friend from hostel (S'pore) asked if I've heard of this series.. and this was like back in 1994. Then I never even thought of watching it. Now I don't think I can live without it!! Haha...

Also, quite funny what it's called in chinese... <六人行>. :P

As for the character I like most... that would be Chandler. :) I think he's such a sweetie, and goofy too! I would want to find a bf/husband like him, coz it's obvious he loves Monica so very much (obsessive compulsive nature and all!). Back in 2001, I took a "Which Friend are you?" personality test on http://web.tickle.com/tests/friend/index.jsp , and results show that I am most like Rachel (though I don't look as good as her, unfortunately!!). :) But I think I have a bit of the obsessive compulsive nature of Monica. Haha... Go take this test, if you're a fan! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home