Friday, December 09, 2005

Tuna Cheese Spread

After more than 3 years since my uni days and not having been in the kitchen scene for quite some time, I suddenly had the urge to make use of some of my much neglected kitchen utensils. :) One of my favourite recipes back then was the tuna cheese spread, probably because it is so easy to make and yet extremely yummy to eat! So on Sunday, I went shopping for the ingredients and got down to business on Monday night. ;)

Ingredients
1 can of Ayam Brand Tuna Chunks (either in sunflower oil or brine) - drained
1 small sized block of Philadephia cream cheese
small celery leaves/stems (finely chopped)
1 chilli (finely chopped)
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise

half an onion (finely chopped)

Recipe
Well, the recipe is easy. First mix the tuna chunks and Philadephia cream cheese together and blend using a fork. When it is relatively well mixed, add the finely chopped celery, chilli & onions, together with the mayonnaise. Continue mixing it until they are all well mashed together, and look like a spread.

Easy enough? I tell you, it really tastes very good... especially with Julie's cheese crackers or with bread.

Well, here's a picture of me hard at work... ;)

1 Comments:

At 13 December, 2005 17:59, Blogger mikanico said...

wow... yummy... my saliva is dripping. Any left for me?

How come your kitchen is so empty and somemore you sit on the floor with your laptop beside you. Recipe from the internet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home